TCIS is set to host a Pancreatic Cancer Awareness 5 K Run/Walk on November 19th to honor the International Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Day (on November 18.)
On February 18th, TCIS will host it's first annual Career Day for students in Grade 9-12. The goal is to provide an opportunity that will inform students about the preparation and career steps involved in attaining the professions they are interested in pursuing.
Quality International IB Education in Korea
What does TCIS offer families?
- High-quality IB education for children grades K-12, with the first Three Programme IB school in Korea
- Challenging international education that prepares students to matriculate to top schools in the US and around the world
- Healthy, green, state-of-the-arts campus overlooking Techno Valley, Daejeon – just minutes from Sejong City
- A residence program to care for and nurture children through their education, no matter where the family lives
- Christian education that teaches critical thinking, respect, and service to others
- A warm and supporting community that really cares about students and their futures