You may begin the application process online, or by downloading the application and emailing it to our admissions office. Along with the application form, you will need to submit a series of documents for verification. Applications will not be processed until these documents are received.
All documents for application should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requisite documents and forms may be downloaded from this page, below:
Stage One Application Documents
Submit these items along with your application.
- Copy of Student Passport
- Copy of Parents Passports
- Copy of Alien Registration Card for student(s) and parents (if parents are foreign passport holders)
- Exit & Entry Certificate and/or proof of three years of overseas residency (for students holding Korean passports)
- Signed TCIS Consent Form for personal information processing
- Application fee of 300,000 KRW per student (KB Bank, 059637-01-000283, Beneficiary: TCIS)
Applications cannot be processed until these items are received:
Stage Two Application Documents
Submit these items soon after your application.
- Transcripts or report cards, in English, from the most recent three school years, including the current semester
- School Report Form (most recent school), completed by the head of school, principal or counselor
- Teacher Recommendation Forms
Elementary Students - one teacher recommendation
Secondary Students - one English teacher and one math teacher recommendation
- Health Form including health history, immunization history, physical examination, and TB test
- Copy of health insurance card
- Tuition Refund Policy Agreement
- Transcript Request Form (grades 9-12)
Individual Documents for Download
NOTE: All documents listed above must be current within six months of submission
* The noted medical forms must be signed by a physician. The physical examination & TB test results must be dated within six months and must be received prior to finalization of the admissions decision.