International School & Boarding in Korea
Taejon Christian International School is one of the top foreign schools in Korea. With a caring international faculty, TCIS delivers a Western-style, STEM+Arts-focused IB school experience to children in grades K-12. Ex-pat and local families choose us for a high-quality English-speaking education and a strongly-supportive community experience.
TCIS provides elementary, middle, and high school students with an engaging holistic experience. Students feel like they are part of a caring team of peers and mentors that challenges them toward their personal best. TCIS promotes growth in academics, character, global awareness, and leadership; we do this through the IB DP, MYP, and PYP programs as a continuous path to create competent learners.
Students from Daejeon, Seoul, China, North America, Europe, and beyond join \ local students through the Boarding Care Program, creating a dynamic and multicultural learning environment. TCIS students not only excel academically but also go on to attend prestigious colleges worldwide. We take pride in being a top choice for foreign and globally-minded families, solidifying our reputation as one of the best international schools in Korea.
- Quality education for children in grades K-12
- Safe and home-like boarding care option
- Three-program IB World School - PYP, MYP, and DP
- Fully accredited in all school and boarding programs
- Entirely English-speaking program
- A natural gateway to global universities
- Focus on balance, growth, character, and leadership
- Strong STEM+Arts program for future-readiness
- A caring international community of faculty and students
- 65-year history in creating caring leaders
We serve families from around the world.
Average Class Size
Years in Education & Boarding Care
Teaching Children of All Ages