International School & Boarding Care in Korea
Taejon Christian International School is one of the top foreign schools in Korea. With a caring international faculty, TCIS delivers a Western-style IB school experience to children in grades K-12. Ex-pat and local families choose us for a high-quality English-speaking education and a positive community experience.
TCIS cares about children and their well-being. We are known for providing children in elementary, middle, and high school with an engaging holistic experience. Students feel like they are supported and part of a caring team. TCIS programs promote growth in academics, character, global awareness, balance, and leadership.
Students from Daejeon, Seoul, and the world join us on our campus daily and through our Boarding Care Program. They also go on to fine colleges all around the world. We are happy to be one of the best international schools in Korea for a wide range of foreign and globally-minded families.
- Quality education for children in grades K-12
- Fully accredited in all school and boarding programs
- Entirely English-speaking program
- A natural gateway to global universities
- Focus on balance, growth, character, and leadership
- Strong S.T.E.A.M. culture for future-readiness
- A caring international community of faculty and students
- Safe and home-like boarding care option
- 60+ year history in creating caring leaders
We serve families from Daejeon, Seoul, and the world.
Average Class Size
Years in Education & Boarding Care
Teaching Children of All Ages