Thank you for your interest in applying to TCIS. This introduction is intended to give a basic understanding of the admissions process. When you are ready to begin, our Admissions Officers will take you through the process step-by-step. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (82) 042-620-9116 when you are ready to begin.
1. Check Eligibility
Please check to be sure that your child meets the Korean foreign school eligibility requirements using one of the following sets of documents:
- “Certificate of Exit & Entry” from a Korean government office
- Report cards showing 6 semesters of study abroad
- Foreign Passports & Alien Registration cards
Please contact the Admissions Office to verify and submit eligibility documents.
(Click here to read about foreign school eligibility requirements)
3. Application Fee
- After your application has been received, an Admissions Officer will contact you about payment of the Application Fee (W300,000 KRW).
- Please sign and submit the Refund Policy Agreement along with your payment.
4. Testing & Interview
After receipt of your application, the Admissions Counselor will arrange a date for the student to come to TCIS for an interview and relevant testing:
- Age 4 - Grade 2: Interview with Teacher
- Grades 3-5: English Test
- Grades 6-10: English & Math Tests
- Grades 11-12: English, Math, and other testing for DP
- Dorm Applicants: Additional dorm interview with the Residence Life Program Coordinator
*Distance testing & Skype interviews may be arranged for out-of-country applicants.
5. Submit Documents
- Supporting documents must be submitted before an admissions decision can be made.
- Click on the link for the forms and detailed explanations. (Link to Document file with checklist, school report, 3 teacher recommendations, health letter, and health form )
6. Admissions Decision
- After your child has completed testing and all the documents have been submitted, the final admissions decision will be made within two weeks.
- We will contact you by phone and/or email detailing the admissions decision.