TCIS is a not-for-profit institution and all money collected goes toward the areas of school operation and growth. Money is managed to provide a wide variety of educational programs and rich supportive activities programs, while keeping tuition costs as low as possible. We rely on the support of friends in the community to help supplement program needs, which is done through generous gifting to the school's Annual Fund.
Why Give to the Annual Fund?
Simply said, support through the Annual Fund helps make our extraordinary school even BETTER! Gifting allows us to provide more opportunities for students, through academic programs, resources, facility additions and upgrades, technology, and many other ways.
There are a variety of reasons why people choose to give to our school:
- They want their children to have those opportunities that come with additional funding.
- They believe in the mission of TCIS and want to be a part of providing high quality Christian education.
- They are grateful for the education received at TCIS and want to support the next generation of students, enabling them to do more and go farther.
- They see an investment in our student's education as an investment in the future... for the future of this generation, for the future of Korea, and for the future of the world!
- There are also other, perhaps more personal reasons for seeing children succeed in education at our school.
For whatever reasons, partnership with TCIS through the annual fund is very much appreciated. It is also a very real way to be involved in the growth and improvement of our school.
How Will Gifts to the Annual Fund be Used at TCIS?
Gifts to the Annual Fund go directly into our regularly audited budgets to better the school and its programs. The Head of School, Board of Trustees, the Development Office and other school leaders consider the support given, and they designate it according to current operational needs, as well as the school's long and short-term improvement plans.
Funds that are generously donated to the Annual Fund are usually given in an unrestricted manner, to be used by the school according to current needs; however, you can designate your annual support to one of the following areas if you feel strongly about doing so: